You’ve probably already heard about the amazing benefits of Australian Kangaroo meat for dogs. For senior dogs or those who suffer from food allergies or intolerance, Kangaroo is a great option.
It is one of the leanest, highest protein yield meats available and even better, it is rich in B vitamins, Omega 3s, iron and zinc!
A complete meal, nutritionally balanced to include up to 10% veggies, we include power ingredients such as Organic Kelp which is rich in anti-oxidants to help combat oxidative stress and may help protect cardiovascular health and prevent cancer and Hemp Seed Oil for joint health and a healthy, shiny coat.
We also add in some Organic Slippery Elm to assist with inflammation and digestive issues, so this meal is a winner for our senior pets.
Most importantly, we DON'T include fillers, such as rice, wheat, corn, soy or artificial volumisers.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Recommended consumption is up to 2-3% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 200-300g daily.
Diced Kangaroo, Kangaroo Lungs, Kangaroo Liver, Kangaroo Bone, Sweet Potato, Pear, Organic Kale, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Kelp, Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Slippery Elm