Revitalise Pet WashRegular price Sale price $18.00 Save $-18.00
BUGSY’S BOTANICAL PET WASH
Long Coat or Short Coat Option
The Bugsy’s Grooming Range was developed for the savvy Dog parent who is mindful of the environmental toxins existing today.
An astonishing fact: nearly 50% of dogs die from Cancer.
Studies show that only 5% of these Cancers are hereditary (some breeds have higher rates and some lower). The remaining 95% of Dog Cancers are due to lifestyle and environmental factors.
Cancer contributing factors can be found in the food your pet eats, excessive sun exposure, flea and tick treatments and of course any other products that you might use on their bodies.
The ingredients in the products you use on your dog are important, as the hair and skin serve as the first barrier to keeping your dog safe. If you allow environmental toxins to disrupt that barrier, you risk exposing your dog to everything from itchy skin to hormone disruptors and cancer-causing ingredients.
At Bugsy’s, we strive to create safe and non-toxic products for pets with the ultimate goal of reducing the risk of Cancer. Our Botanical Pet Wash is made with all natural and organic ingredients to help clean your pet without stripping away the skin’s natural defences.
Using a safe and non-toxic grooming product for your dog is an easy step you can take to lower their exposure to toxins.
- Your dog's skin is more sensitive than yours or mine. While the human epidermis is at least 10-15 cells thick, your dog's epidermis is only 3-5 cells thick!
- This means there are fewer “layers” to protect your dog's organs from environmental toxins, like those that can be absorbed through their skin.
- A dog's skin is the largest organ and one of the most absorptive in your dog's body
- The main functions of the hair and coat are to protect the skin and to help regulate their body temperature
- Sebaceous (oil) glands within the skin lubricate the hair, keeping the coat shiny and water resistant. It is important to not block these glands with ingredients in your dog's shampoo
- The pH of your dog's skin is 7.4 - 7.5 (more basic) while yours is 4.8 - 5.5 (more acidic). This means that a shampoo that feels great on your skin may not feel very good on your dog's skin!
- Hair growth and health are controlled by several factors including nutrition, grooming products, hormones and time of year.
REVITALISE PET SHAMPOO
Description: Created exclusively for normal to itchy dogs. Bugsy’s Rev Shampoo is crafted with 100% pure and Organic ingredients. Cleanse and revitalise your dog’s coat from head to toe and bring out their naturally vibrant colours while easing the itch in those hard to get places. Expect a crisp, refreshed finish with a hint of peppermint.
- pH balanced to suit a dog’s skin
- Deodorises without irritation
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Strengthens follicles
- Contains therapeutic grade essential oils