RAW PET MENU | Turkey Complete Meal
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Great for seniors, dogs suffering from allergies, sensitive tummies or those watching their weight.
Turkey is a lean, white meat that helps dogs to build muscle and is a highly digestible protein source. Rich in protein and a good source of riboflavin and phosphorus, these vitamins are responsible for fats and carbohydrates being metabolized into energy.
Phosphorus is great for supporting healthy kidney function in dogs, which helps flush out any toxins from a dog’s body.
Most importantly, we DON'T include fillers, such as rice, wheat, corn, soy or artificial volumisers.
- Balanced using whole foods and not synthetic vitamin mix
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Recommended consumption is up to 2-3% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 200-300g daily.
500g (6 x Patties) | Frozen Tray Pack
1 kg | Frozen Tray Pack
Turkey mince, Turkey Heart, Turkey Giblet, Turkey Liver, Turkey Necks, Green Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Asparagus, Celery, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Shitake Mushroom, Cucumber, Beets, Blueberries, Organic Kelp, Parsley, Sunflower oil, Flaxseeds and Hempseeds