For pet's who suffer from digestive or weight control issues, switching to a healthy, balanced duck meat formula is a great alternative for dogs that have chicken or beef allergies.
Duck meat is a rich source of essential nutrients, including protein, healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids, iron and antioxidants which can aid with;
- Bone health and a stronger immune system
- Boosted energy levels
- Better cognitive function in senior animals
- Improved heart and kidney function
- Reduced anxiety and hyperactivity
Most importantly, we DON'T include fillers, such as rice, wheat, corn, soy or artificial volumisers.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
Recommended consumption is up to 2-3% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 200-300g daily.
Australian Duck Mince (Human Grade), Liver, Giblets, Hearts, Carcass and Necks with Green Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Asparagus, Celery, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Shiitake Mushroom, Cucumber, Beetroot, Blueberries, Organic Kelp, Parsley & Hemp Seeds. (Veggies at less than 10%)