Puppy parenting is fun. New and exciting. A new addition to your family that keeps you on your toes.
There are so many positives to owning a pup, however, with so much information out there, it can be hard to know what to feed your new furry friend. It's hard to know what is the best pathway to take to ensure your puppy gets the most out of their diet. And finding a brand that resonates with your philosophy can be difficult and time consuming.
Let's break down what sets us apart from the rest and guide you in the right direction to introduce a natural, raw diet into your puppies life.
- We incorporate ancient Eastern and Western healing philosophies along with a back to basics approach to health.
- Australian Made and Owned
- Sourced ethically in Australia supporting our farmers
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Doggedly focused on pet longevity – pun intended
- Made by Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers!
- Our pet hygiene products are only natural, plant derived ingredients and organic essential oils, 100% free from sulphates, parabens and toxic chemicals, and designed to cleanse, soothe and calm naturally.
The Puppy Playbook:
A puppies diet consists of milk for the first 3 weeks of their life. After the 3 week mark, puppies can start solid foods . It's important to keep in mind that your puppy is still growing, so protein is essential.
A great place to start, is our VARIETY PACKS | PUPPY Welcome Pack.
Carefully curated selection of our most popular treats!
We specifically love that the pack includes a lineup of beef, kangaroo and lamb ear chews for growing puppy teeth. With a selection this great, your puppy will have multiple chews to ‘chews’ from.
In terms of diet, the PREMIUM Raw | 'PUPPY' BARF Meal Pack for Dogs will set your puppy up for a clean, healthy diet. Bugsy's 'Puppy' meal box is built around our specialist NOURISH formulation, which is consciously designed to be nutrient dense and higher in calories, so great for growing puppies, working dogs or dogs who are recovering from illness or surgery.
The key benefits for your puppy:
- Power veggies such as Organic Kelp, Maitake Mushrooms, Parsley & Blueberries; rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, good source of fibre.
- Green lipped mussel; rich in glycosaminoglycans to support joint health.
- Carrot fibre; a rich source of soluble and insoluble fibre to support gut health.
Why Bugsy is best:
- Being Australian made, sustainability is an extremely important part of our ethos. Our manufacturing processes are also designed to minimise waste and only use ingredients from local sustainable sources and ethically motivated businesses like ourselves.
- Bugsy's have tirelessly researched and formulated a range of all natural supplements to assist with your pet's health and wellness.
- The proof is in the pudding. Our products WORK!
*It is important to seek advice from your vet before committing to a raw based diet.*
 Lewis, G. (2019). Musculoskeletal development of the puppy. Anim Ther Mag, 15, 41-44. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Georgia-Lewis/publication/333118590_Musculoskeletal_Development_of_the_Puppy_Birth_to_Twelve_Months/links/5cdc8200299bf14d959c443d/Musculoskeletal-Development-of-the-Puppy-Birth-to-Twelve-Months.pdf