WELCOME TO THE BUGSY SHOP!!
1. How often and how much should I give my dog Bugsy’s Treats?
- How much is the recommended Bugsy’s Treats serving size?
When introducing a new protein to your pet's digestive system, start with a small portion (like 2) and slowly increase the portion as you go. Larger breeds are happy to take 4 or 5 in one go! Most of our treats can be broken up into smaller pieces if you think it’s too big for your pooch.
- Which treat would be best to give my dog while training?
Our freeze-dried range (I’ve Got the Power, Moo Moo, Catch Me if You Can, Running Wild) can be easily broken into training size treats and are easy to carry around! Medium to large pups can try our bite-sized Fish Nibbles treats! Check out our products here.
- Oops. As a human, I “accidentally” ate a bite of Bugsy’s Treats. What will happen?
- Is Bugsy’s Treats for all kinds of dogs—from puppies to senior dogs?
Yes! Puppies should be showered with love and treats, especially as positive reinforcement during the training process. Just make sure to always have water ready while feeding and break up the treats into smaller pieces before giving it to your little buddy!
For Senior dogs, we recommend an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic treat like Catch Me if You Can, and our immune system super booster, I’ve Got the Power! PLUS our fabulous anti-aging and senior pet support Cordy Kang. (Low fat, high protein Kangaroo with Cordyceps)
Cordyceps which is so good for its ability to improve respiratory health, increase oxygen uptake, boost heart health, detoxify the body, and prevent certain types of cancer.
It slows the aging process, increases energy, and improves the immune system. Is there anything it does not do???!!
These can be easily broken up and are soft making it great for senior dogs who prefer a lighter chew. Choose the perfect Bugsy’s Treats for your buddy here!
- How do you source your meat ingredients?
- Can you tell me more about the Ancient Australian Indigenous and Chinese wellness herbs?
When it comes to treats, it’s no secret that dogs love meat. We’re taking this a notch further by enhancing our premium meats with superfoods that are proven to contain healing properties! This makes every bite of Bugsy’s Treats not only tasty, but healthy for your barkin’ buddy!
- Can Bugsy’s Treats replace dog food?
Our treats are designed to be your pet’s reward for good behaviour, for reaching training milestones, and to #TreatThemWell! Although it has the best type of proteins for your canine and feline pal, one pack of Bugsy’s Treats does not contain the complete spectrum of nutrients they require on a daily basis. These pet superfoods are a bit like us taking our vitamins in the morning - keeps us tip-top, younger longer and stronger.
- How do I store an opened bag of Bugsy’s Treats?
- How long does an opened bag last before it goes bad?
Each bag should be good up until the date indicated at the back of each pack when stored properly. But if you regularly #TreatThemWell!, this really wouldn’t be a problem!
- Do Bugsy’s Treats contain any preservatives or additives?
Nope! Bugsy’s Treats are 100% natural and completely free from preservatives and other nasty stuff. We never use any fillers, so you’re sure to get a grain-free, carb-free treat. No wheat, No chemicals, No hormones.
- Can I give Bugsy’s Treats to a dog, or cat, that’s on a raw food diet?
Yes! Our treats are either dehydrated or freeze-dried, which will make any raw-fed pet rejoice!
- Will Bugsy’s Treats help with my dog’s dental health?
14. My dog has allergies, are any of Bugsy’s Treat suitable for him?
- Where can I buy Bugsy’s Treats?
- How can I buy online?
With just a few quick clicks! Just browse through our online store, hit ‘Add to Cart’ on the Bugsy’s Treats that you want to buy, check out and pay! Simple, right? Start shopping for your next Bugsy’s Treats now!
- Eastern Food Therapy - what is this?
Bugsy Treats is a line of holistic treats that are specifically aimed at fighting free radicals with super-antioxidants, detoxification, and anti-inflammatory support. Eastern Food Therapy, which is a natural holistic approach to wellness, underlines the philosophy of Bugsy Treats.
In short, clean raw organic meats with the Chinese Herbs, and Ancient Australian Indigenous Herbs forms part of this Eastern Food Therapy.
These formulations with absolutely NO grains or starches of any kind, make the treats superior in the industry in terms of bio-availability to the blood and body.
The high-tech freeze dried ‘cookies’ adds life value and wellness to all our beloved pets from newborn puppies through to the very senior family dog.
The treat's ingredients are sourced and manufactured in Australia, where the highest health standards and compliance regulations in the world. Our factory is monitored by the health department of Victoria, Australia, and our packaging is biodegradable and natural, and easy to use.
There are no Antibiotics, no Preservatives, no Hormones, no Chemicals, no Added Flavours and VETERINARY approved and certified.
- Does the Bugsy Shop have any special deals for new buyers?
You will automatically put on the list of our member’s random acts of kindness in which you are treated with one of our amazing gifts from time to time. We like to think we treat you well. #TreatThemWell!
- Is there anything new happening in the Bugsy Shop?
Our eBook, our lifestyle products, our educative articles, natural premium grooming products and our community membership are all here for your use. So drop us line any time.
You could be in the run for when we Treat You with a gift!
Our ebook of fabulous must have info is in creation as you read this. So make sure you're registered in our membership to get notifications of the new and very useful things coming your way!
- Go to The Bugsy's Shop Facebook page
- Like. Comment. Share our page on Facebook and Instagram (so you get great pet eye candy)
- Send us a line talking about your Bugsy Pet Products experience on Shop@theBugsyShop.Com
- Sign up for your automated ordering process!
- Hug your fur baby for us! #TreatThem Well!