RAW PET MENU | Rabbit Complete MealRegular price $29.90 Save $-29.90
Rabbit meat is a novel, lean source of protein, great for managing your dogs weight and building strong muscles!
It's rare that domestic dogs have ever been exposed to rabbit as a protein source, so for pups that suffer GI issues or sensitive skin, introducing a novel protein, like rabbit, into their diet can help to reset their digestive system.
It also contains essential amino acids necessary for tissue repair and can help boost your dogs immune system.
Rabbit meat is ALL white meat and contains lower calories compared to pork, lamb and beef. It has a lower cholesterol value than other protein sources and is full of healthy fats that will keep your dog’s joints lubricated and their coat shiny.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Recommended consumption is up to 2-3% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 200-300g daily.
Whole Rabbit Mince, Rabbit Offal, Green Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Asparagus, Celery, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Cucumber, Beet, Blueberries, Parsley, Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil and Organic Kelp