Australian Grass Fed BEEF TENDON & TURMERIC Freeze Dried Functional Snack for Dogs
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Let's keep your furry friend running beside you, longer.
Beef Tendon is full of natural collagen which can be easily absorbed by their bodies. While glucosamine acts more like a joint lubricant, it is the collagen that plays a crucial role in promoting joint regeneration.
With added Turmeric, well known for its natural anti-inflammatory properties, this unique functional pet treat is perfect for active dogs, senior dogs and also breeds that are prone to hip dysplasia. Helping them repair those hard working joints and alleviate the symptoms of arthritis.
There's more! Turmeric is also known to cleanse the colon of parasites, help rid the body of yeast infections (allergies!!) and increase the production of enzymes in the liver that metabolises toxins.
Suitable for all dogs at any life stage. Can be shared with your cats too!
Breeds with a predisposition to hip dysplasia can benefit greatly from this treat! (Staffies, Rotties, Retrievers, Goldens, BMDs etc)
- Human grade ingredients
- Freeze dried, breaks apart easily
- promotes joint rejuvenation
- Anti-inflammatory, Anti-fungal, Anti-viral
- Promotes heart and liver health
- Aids in preventing Cancer
- Promotes good gut health
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of Arthritis and Allergies
Crude Fibre 4.3%
Ingredients: Australian Grass Fed Beef, Beef Tendon, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Turmeric, Black Pepper (Freeze Dried Raw)
Pack Sizes: 70g (2.46oz) 150g (5.3oz) 300g (10.6oz)
DEHYDRATED AND AIR-DRIED PET FOODS
We process our Dry Food orders on a Tues, Thurs and Friday and ship via Australia Post eParcel service which generally takes
2-10* business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE -Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard service is $15.00 and Express service is $25.00.
Express postage, Heavy or Bulky items will incur a $5.00 surcharge.
FREE - Standard air mail for orders over $300.
Orders under $300 in value, the charge is $35.00 for standard air mail.
(*Express shipping services can be quoted on request.)
RAW PET FOODS
Our Frozen Raw food orders are processed on a Monday and Wednesday and ship via a cold courier delivery service which generally takes 3-5* business days from processing to be delivered depending on final destination.
For example; place your order for delivery within Melbourne or Sydney by midnight on Sunday and it will be delivered to your door on Thursday.
All metro and major regional areas are currently covered for cold delivery, however some regional locations may have limited availability at this stage. Contact our customer service to check your area.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE - Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard cold courier service is $18.00.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
At this time our delivery of raw foods is limited to within Australia only.
CLICK n COLLECT In-Store & Warehouse Direct
Shop online in the comfort of your home and pick up in-store or from our warehouse during trading hours.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Bugsy representative, at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org as we need to issue you with a returns address before you send us back any items. Without this, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
RETURNS | Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Contact us at mailto:email@example.com before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have on the agreed return process.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Your pets will love you for it..!!