Australian Wild MACKEREL Snack for Cats
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bugsy "Fish Slithers' for cats are made from the Mackerel belly, where most of the Omega-3 oils are stored, making this a great topper during meal times.
The Mackerel fish forage naturally from the ocean, so the Omega 3 oil and nutrient content is naturally higher than farmed fish, which are often fed genetically modified feeds containing antibiotics and fillers such as wheat and starches. The fish are wild caught using sustainable practices* off the northern shores of Australia.
Fish Slithers are a tasty treat bursting with nutritional benefits for pets in all stages of life, but are especially good for seniors suffering inflammatory skin conditions, joint & arthritis problems.
- Dehydrated with no preservatives or nasty ingredients
- Ideal as a topper during meal times
- Natural Dental Chew
- Rich in Omega-3 Oils for healthy skin and coat
- Anti-inflammatory; great for senior Cats.
- Great for cardiovascular health
Crude Protein 23.8%
Crude Fat 17.8%
NOTE: This product is intended as a reward treat and should not be served as a meal replacement. Always ensure adequate access to water while feeding.
Ingredients: 100% Australian Mackerel Belly
Pack Sizes: 60g (2.1oz)
NB: *All fish used by Bugsy's are caught using Environmentally Sustainable Practices approved by the Australian Government. The human food industry often discards fish parts that are still good for consumption but aesthetically not fit for the human market. Bugsy's harvests these parts so not one part of that fish goes to waste!
DEHYDRATED AND AIR-DRIED PET FOODS
We process our Dry Food orders on a Tues, Thurs and Friday and ship via Australia Post eParcel service which generally takes
2-10* business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE -Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard service is $15.00 and Express service is $25.00.
Express postage, Heavy or Bulky items will incur a $5.00 surcharge.
FREE - Standard air mail for orders over $300.
Orders under $300 in value, the charge is $35.00 for standard air mail.
(*Express shipping services can be quoted on request.)
RAW PET FOODS
Our Frozen Raw food orders are processed on a Monday and Wednesday and ship via a cold courier delivery service which generally takes 3-5* business days from processing to be delivered depending on final destination.
For example; place your order for delivery within Melbourne or Sydney by midnight on Sunday and it will be delivered to your door on Thursday.
All metro and major regional areas are currently covered for cold delivery, however some regional locations may have limited availability at this stage. Contact our customer service to check your area.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE - Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard cold courier service is $18.00.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
At this time our delivery of raw foods is limited to within Australia only.
CLICK n COLLECT In-Store & Warehouse Direct
Shop online in the comfort of your home and pick up in-store or from our warehouse during trading hours.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Bugsy representative, at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org as we need to issue you with a returns address before you send us back any items. Without this, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
RETURNS | Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Contact us at mailto:email@example.com before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have on the agreed return process.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Your pets will love you for it..!!