PREMIUM Raw | KANGAROO Meal for Dogs (BARF: Complete & Nutritionally Balanced)
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
If you’re an Aussie, then you've probably already heard about the amazing benefits of kangaroo meat for dogs. It's a power protein that's low in fat and rich in B vitamins, Omega 3s, iron and zinc!
Our PREMIUM meals are built on BARF principals and are nutritionally designed to be 100% complete & balanced.
Bugsy's free-range Kangaroo meal is a raw feeding option suitable for dogs of all life stages, but is particularly good for pets who suffer from food allergies or intolerance. It's also and ideal for pups who need to lose a few pounds.
We include a selection of carefully curated power veggies such as Green Kale, Maitake & Shitake Mushrooms and Blueberries which are rich in anti-oxidants to help combat oxidative stress and may help protect cardiovascular health and prevent cancer.
The formula is super charged with Sunflower and Flaxseed Oil for the perfect balance of Omega 3 & 6 for healthy joints, cognitive function and a shiny, coat. We also add Green Lipped Mussels which are naturally rich in chondroitin, glucosamine and ETA’s (omega 3) to assist with muscle recovery, strong bones and healthy joints.
Most importantly, we DON'T include fillers, such as rice, wheat, corn, soy or artificial volumisers.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, when used as directed.
- A single protein formula, with power veggies such as Pumpkin, Parsley and Blueberries; high in fibre & rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids from Sunflower and Flaxseed to promote coat and skin health
- Maitake mushrooms; rich sources of glucans (natural immune modulatory agents)
- DHA & EPA from Algae meal to reduce inflammation and support joint and brain health.
- Sunflower lecithin; a source of choline to support brain and cellular health
- Olive fruit extract; naturally rich in hydroxytyrosol, to support immune health and promote healthy aging.
- Seaweed to support healthy energy metabolism
- Green lipped mussel; rich in glycosaminoglycans to support joint health.
- Includes Carrot fibre; a rich source of soluble and insoluble fibre to aid gut health.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
FEEDING GUIDE (Grams per Day)
Recommended consumption is up to 3-4% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 300-400g daily.
BOX 1 (3kg) - 6 x 500g Frozen Trays (6 x Patties)
BOX 2 (6kg) - 6 x 1kg Frozen Trays
Australian free-range Kangaroo meat, bones and organs, Sunflower oil, vegetables and fruit (Kale, Pumpkin, Parsley, Maitake mushrooms, Blueberries), Sunflower seeds, Algae meal, Sunflower lecithin, Flaxseed oil, Carrot fibre, Nutritional yeast, Green lipped mussels, Vinegar, dried Seaweed and Olive extract.
AFFCO Statement: This product is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for dogs during growth and maintenance stage when used as directed.
PET FOOD ONLY | Not for human consumption.