Great for seniors, dogs suffering from allergies, sensitive tummies or those watching their weight.
Like chicken, turkey is a lean, white meat that helps dogs to build muscle and is a highly digestible protein source. Rich in protein and a good source of riboflavin and phosphorus, these vitamins are responsible for fats and carbohydrates being metabolized into energy.
Phosphorus is great for supporting healthy kidney function in dogs, which helps flush out any toxins from a dog’s body through its urine.
Most importantly, we DON'T include fillers, such as rice, wheat, corn, soy or artificial volumisers.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Recommended consumption is up to 2-3% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 200-300g daily.
Turkey mince, Turkey Heart, Turkey Giblet, Turkey Liver, Turkey Necks, Green Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Asparagus, Celery, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Cucumber, Beets, Blueberries and Organic Kelp