PREMIUM Air-Dried | Raw KANGAROO Food for Dogs (BARF: Complete & Nutritionally Balanced)
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bugsy's Air Dried Kangaroo wholefood is a complete and balanced meal solution suitable for dogs at all life stages. Using Human Grade Kangaroo, our single protein meals are gently air dried and balanced using only fresh whole foods.
Kangaroo is a power protein naturally low in fat and rich in B vitamins, Omega 3s, iron and zinc, which assist dogs to metabolize both proteins and carbohydrates.
The wild lifestyle grazing of Australian Kangaroo on natural foliage produces a lean, very flavourful meat for dogs. Ideal choice for dogs with allergies or on an elimination diet.
We do not use synthetic vitamin pre-mixes ensuring the nutrients are the most bioavailable foods on offer in the market today.
Designed by Joanne Cooper together with a PhD qualified Pet Nutritionist, this tasty meals are fast becoming a hot favourite with even the most fussiest eaters. To make this food actively functional, we added superfoods such as green lipped mussels to promote joint health, organic seaweed as a super antioxidant and for tartar control.
Great as a nutrient dense topper or as a high value training treat to get those recall skills ticked!
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, when used as directed.
- Single protein; no fillers!
- Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids from sunflower and flaxseed to promote coat and skin health.
- Power veggies such as Pumpkin, Kale, Parsley & Blueberries; rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, good source of fibre.
- Maitake mushrooms; rich sources of glucans, natural immune modulatory agents.
- DHA & EPA from algae meal to reduce inflammation and support joint and brain health.
- Sunflower lecithin, a source of choline to support brain and cellular health.
- Olive fruit extract, naturally rich in hydroxytyrosol, to support immune health and promote healthy aging.
- Seaweed to support healthy energy metabolism.
- Green lipped mussel; rich in glycosaminoglycans to support joint health.
- Carrot fibre; a rich source of soluble and insoluble fibre to support gut health.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
FEEDING GUIDE (Grams per Day)
Recommended consumption is up to 1-2% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat roughly 140g daily.
328g (11.5oz) & 1.1kg (38.8oz)
Australian Kangaroo Lean Meat, Bones and Organs, Pumpkin, Nutritional Yeast, Carrot Fiber, Camelina Oil, Wild Marine Algae, Sunflower Lecithin, Maitake Mushroom, Olive Extract, Green Lipped Mussel, Organic Kelp, Ascophyllum Nodosum, Vinegar & Beetroot.
AFFCO Statement: This product is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for dogs during growth and maintenance stage when used as directed.
PET FOOD ONLY | Not for human consumption.