TURKEY Air Dried Raw Premium Complete Food for Dogs
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BUGSY Turkey Air Dried Raw Premium Complete Food for dogs is nutritionally formulated using quality fresh, human grade Australian Turkey.
Combining all natural ingredients with whole foods for a great tasting complete and balance nourishment to fuel a happy, healthy, active lifestyle.
Suitable for dogs suffering from allergies, sensitive tummies or those watching their weight. Great as a nutrient dense Great as a nutrient dense topper or as a high value training treat to get those recall skills ticked!
The BUGSY promise is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Zero Preservatives and Additives
Zero Synthetic Vitamins
Zero Sketchy Chemicals
Australian Turkey, Bones and Organs, Yeast, Pumpkin, Carrot Fiber, Camelina Oil, Wild Marine Algae, Sunflower Lecithin, Maitake Mushroom, Olive Extract, Green Lipped Mussel, Blueberries, Parsley, Organic Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Vinegar & Beetroot
- Single protein, no fillers
- Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids for skin and coat.
- Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, good source of fibre for gut health.
- Rich source of DHA,&EPA, glycosaminoglycans and choline to support joint health, reduce inflammation, brain and cellular health.
- Organic seaweed for tartar control, healthy energy metabolism, promote healthy ageing and longevity.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional Profiles for all life stages. BUGSY has gone above and beyond to cater to fussy eaters and their devoted guardians.
Australian Turkey Meat, Bones and Organs, Nutritional Yeast, Pumpkin, Carrot Fiber, Wild Marine Algae, Maitake Mushroom, Olive Extract, Green Lipped Mussel, Blueberries, Parsley, Vinegar, Organic Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil & Beetroot.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS - Dry Matter Basis
Proten (min) 59%, Fat (min) 18%, Ash (max) 7%, Fibre (max) 6%, Kcal/100g 407
DEHYDRATED AND AIR-DRIED PET FOODS
We process our Dry Food orders on a Tues, Thurs and Friday and ship via Australia Post eParcel service which generally takes
2-10* business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE -Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard service is $15.00 and Express service is $25.00.
Express postage, Heavy or Bulky items will incur a $5.00 surcharge.
FREE - Standard air mail for orders over $300.
Orders under $300 in value, the charge is $35.00 for standard air mail.
(*Express shipping services can be quoted on request.)
RAW PET FOODS
Our Frozen Raw food orders are processed on a Monday and Wednesday and ship via a cold courier delivery service which generally takes 3-5* business days from processing to be delivered depending on final destination.
For example; place your order for delivery within Melbourne or Sydney by midnight on Sunday and it will be delivered to your door on Thursday.
All metro and major regional areas are currently covered for cold delivery, however some regional locations may have limited availability at this stage. Contact our customer service to check your area.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE - Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard cold courier service is $18.00.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
At this time our delivery of raw foods is limited to within Australia only.
CLICK n COLLECT In-Store & Warehouse Direct
Shop online in the comfort of your home and pick up in-store or from our warehouse during trading hours.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Bugsy representative, at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org as we need to issue you with a returns address before you send us back any items. Without this, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
RETURNS | Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Contact us at mailto:email@example.com before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have on the agreed return process.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Your pets will love you for it..!!