KANGAROO Raw Premium Complete Food for Dogs
- Worldwide shipping available
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
If you’re an Aussie, then you've probably already heard about the amazing benefits of kangaroo meat for dogs. It's a power protein that's low in fat and rich in B vitamins, Omega 3s, iron and zinc!
Our PREMIUM meals are built on BARF principals and are nutritionally designed to be 100% complete & balanced.
Bugsy's free-range Kangaroo meal is a raw feeding option suitable for dogs of all life stages, but is particularly good for pets who suffer from food allergies or intolerance. It's also and ideal for pups who need to lose a few pounds.
We include a selection of carefully curated power veggies such as Green Kale, Maitake & Shitake Mushrooms and Blueberries which are rich in anti-oxidants to help combat oxidative stress and may help protect cardiovascular health and prevent cancer.
The formula is super charged with Sunflower and Flaxseed Oil for the perfect balance of Omega 3 & 6 for healthy joints, cognitive function and a shiny, coat. We also add Green Lipped Mussels which are naturally rich in chondroitin, glucosamine and ETA’s (omega 3) to assist with muscle recovery, strong bones and healthy joints.
Most importantly, we DON'T include fillers, such as rice, wheat, corn, soy or artificial volumisers.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, when used as directed.
- A single protein formula, with power veggies such as Pumpkin, Parsley and Blueberries; high in fibre & rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids from Sunflower and Flaxseed to promote coat and skin health
- Maitake mushrooms; rich sources of glucans (natural immune modulatory agents)
- DHA & EPA from Algae meal to reduce inflammation and support joint and brain health.
- Sunflower lecithin; a source of choline to support brain and cellular health
- Olive fruit extract; naturally rich in hydroxytyrosol, to support immune health and promote healthy aging.
- Seaweed to support healthy energy metabolism
- Green lipped mussel; rich in glycosaminoglycans to support joint health.
- Includes Carrot fibre; a rich source of soluble and insoluble fibre to aid gut health.
- 100% Human Grade ingredients, ethically sourced from local Victorian producers
- Prepared by hand in small batches in a Prime Safe Approved facility using Recyclable Packaging
- NO added water, preservatives, flavours, fillers, synthetic vitamins, minerals or other additives
- Truly Raw: Never denatured, irradiated, pasteurized, or High-Pressure pasteurized
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
FEEDING GUIDE (Grams per Day)
Recommended consumption is up to 3-4% of body weight; for example a 10kg dog would eat 300-400g daily.
BOX 1 (3kg) - 6 x 500g Frozen Trays (6 x Patties)
BOX 2 (6kg) - 6 x 1kg Frozen Trays
Kangaroo Lean Meat, Bones and Organs, Pumpkin, Nutritional Yeast, Camelina Oil, Wild Marine Algae, Sunflower Lecithin, Maitake Mushroom, Olive Extract, Green Lipped Mussel, Organic Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) & Beetroot.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS - Dry Matter Basis
Protein (min) 66%, Fat (min) 10%, Ash (max) 6%, Fibre (max) 6%, Moisture 8%
AFFCO Statement: This product is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for dogs during growth and maintenance stage when used as directed.
PET FOOD ONLY | Not for human consumption.
DEHYDRATED AND AIR-DRIED PET FOODS
We process our Dry Food orders on a Tues, Thurs and Friday and ship via Australia Post eParcel service which generally takes
2-10* business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE -Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard service is $15.00 and Express service is $25.00.
Express postage, Heavy or Bulky items will incur a $5.00 surcharge.
FREE - Standard air mail for orders over $300.
Orders under $300 in value, the charge is $35.00 for standard air mail.
(*Express shipping services can be quoted on request.)
RAW PET FOODS
Our Frozen Raw food orders are processed on a Monday and Wednesday and ship via a cold courier delivery service which generally takes 3-5* business days from processing to be delivered depending on final destination.
For example; place your order for delivery within Melbourne or Sydney by midnight on Sunday and it will be delivered to your door on Thursday.
All metro and major regional areas are currently covered for cold delivery, however some regional locations may have limited availability at this stage. Contact our customer service to check your area.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE - Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard cold courier service is $18.00.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
At this time our delivery of raw foods is limited to within Australia only.
CLICK n COLLECT In-Store & Warehouse Direct
Shop online in the comfort of your home and pick up in-store or from our warehouse during trading hours.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Bugsy representative, at mailto:email@example.com as we need to issue you with a returns address before you send us back any items. Without this, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
RETURNS | Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have on the agreed return process.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to mailto:email@example.com, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Your pets will love you for it..!!