Organic Herbal Skin & Coat Supplements for Pets
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Detoxification & Immunity Support
Is your pet's skin a bit itchy or appear dry and flaky or suffering from allergies?
Bugsy's Skin & Coat formula is a unique blend of herbal remedies that not only help improve skin and coat conditions, it also supports the health of the liver and kidneys.
Provides healthy detoxification while systematically bringing down inflammation. Healthy skin and a vibrant coat comes from the inside out. This formula helps improve blood and lymphatic flow, reducing itching and assists skin cell regeneration resulting in reduced skin inflammation and a more luxurious, shiny coat.
Results can be seen in as little as 2-6 weeks.
Chickweed (Stalaria Media) for soothing and cooling of itchy spots.
- Organic Calendula (Calendila oficianalis) for its anti fungal and anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Organic Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus vesiculosus) for its demulcent effects and reducing inflammation.
- Organic Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) for its immune system strengthening effects.
- Organic Burdock Root (Arctium) for its germ killing and blood purifying properties and well as addressing skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum) for its effective use in treating liver conditions.
- Yellow Dock Root (L. Rumex crispus) for its useful application as a powerful antioxidant, removing toxins from the blood and treating skin issues.
- Certified St. Mary Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) to protect your liver and help eliminate digestive discomfort including bloating and flatulence.
- Organic Carob (Ceratonia siliqua) for enhanced chocolatey tasting palatability.
Mix with food. As a guide, use dosage as follows, relative to your pet's body weight.
0 - 5kg (1-10lbs) 1/4 tsp
5 - 12 kg (11-25lbs) 1/2 tsp
12 - 23kg (26-50lbs) 3/4 tsp
23 - 34kg (51-75lbs) 1 Tbsp
34 - 45kg (76-100lbs) 1.5 Tbsp
Formulated by Rita Hogan, Expert Canine Herbalist
Not to be used for dogs with diabetes, when pregnant or lactating. Always consult your vet when embarking on new health regime.
DEHYDRATED AND AIR-DRIED PET FOODS
We process our Dry Food orders on a Tues, Thurs and Friday and ship via Australia Post eParcel service which generally takes
2-10* business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE -Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard service is $15.00 and Express service is $25.00.
Express postage, Heavy or Bulky items will incur a $5.00 surcharge.
FREE - Standard air mail for orders over $300.
Orders under $300 in value, the charge is $35.00 for standard air mail.
(*Express shipping services can be quoted on request.)
RAW PET FOODS
Our Frozen Raw food orders are processed on a Monday and Wednesday and ship via a cold courier delivery service which generally takes 3-5* business days from processing to be delivered depending on final destination.
For example; place your order for delivery within Melbourne or Sydney by midnight on Sunday and it will be delivered to your door on Thursday.
All metro and major regional areas are currently covered for cold delivery, however some regional locations may have limited availability at this stage. Contact our customer service to check your area.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE - Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard cold courier service is $18.00.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
At this time our delivery of raw foods is limited to within Australia only.
CLICK n COLLECT In-Store & Warehouse Direct
Shop online in the comfort of your home and pick up in-store or from our warehouse during trading hours.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Bugsy representative, at mailto:email@example.com as we need to issue you with a returns address before you send us back any items. Without this, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
RETURNS | Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have on the agreed return process.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to mailto:email@example.com, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Your pets will love you for it..!!