Detoxification & Immunity Support
Is your dog's skin a bit itchy or appear dry and flaky or suffering from allergies?
Bugsy's Skin & Coat formula is a unique blend of herbal remedies that not only help improve skin and coat conditions, it also supports the health of the liver and kidneys.
Provides healthy detoxification while systematically bringing down inflammation. Healthy skin and a vibrant coat comes from the inside out. This formula helps improve blood and lymphatic flow, reducing itching and assists skin cell regeneration resulting in reduced skin inflammation and a more luxurious, shiny coat.
Results can be seen in as little as 2-6 weeks.
Chickweed (Stalaria Media) for soothing and cooling of itchy spots.
- Organic Calendula (Calendila oficianalis) for its anti fungal and anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Organic Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus vesiculosus) for its demulcent effects and reducing inflammation.
- Organic Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) for its immune system strengthening effects.
- Organic Burdock Root (Arctium) for its germ killing and blood purifying properties and well as addressing skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum) for its effective use in treating liver conditions.
- Yellow Dock Root (L. Rumex crispus) for its useful application as a powerful antioxidant, removing toxins from the blood and treating skin issues.
- Certified St. Mary Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) to protect your liver and help eliminate digestive discomfort including bloating and flatulence.
- Organic Carob (Ceratonia siliqua) for enhanced chocolatey tasting palatability.
Mix with food. As a guide, use dosage as follows, relative to your dog's body weight.
0 - 5kg (1-10lbs) 1/4 tsp
5 - 12 kg (11-25lbs) 1/2 tsp
12 - 23kg (26-50lbs) 3/4 tsp
23 - 34kg (51-75lbs) 1 Tbsp
34 - 45kg (76-100lbs) 1.5 Tbsp
Formulated by Rita Hogan, Expert Canine Herbalist
Not to be used for dogs with diabetes, when pregnant or lactating. Always consult your vet when embarking on new health regime.