SUPPLEMENTS | Canine Joint Health Organic Herbal Formula (100g)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Have you noticed your dog suffer from joint soreness and stiffness that comes with ageing and arthritis? Or just looking for a preventative supplement?
Bugsy's Canine Joint Health formula is a 100% all natural advanced joint supplement formulated by world-renowned herbalist Rita Hogan. Designed to combat and relieve discomfort & symptoms of Arthritis and Osteoporosis in your dog. Results can be seen as little as 2 weeks in some breeds.
This unique supplement combines key ingredients proven to reduce inflammation, prevent joint degeneration, encourage cartilage rejuvenation and improve joint lubrication.
- Certified Organic Baikal Skullcap (scutellaria baicalensis): Clears excess heat from the body and reduces dampness while possessing strong levels of antioxidants
- Certified Organic Rosehip (rosa canina): strong anti-inflammatory and cooling to the body
- Certified Organic Maritime Pine Bark (pinus pinaster): because it is a high antioxidant which combats the enzymes that break down cartilage
- Wild Crafted Gravel Root (eupatorium fistulosum): to balance liquids and solids which is important in the demineralisation process and for preventing arthritic deposits
- Certified Organic Marshmallow Root (althaea officinalis): for its lubricating and cooling properties and because it and works well in combination with Gravel Root
- Certified Organic Alfalfa: because it is vitamin rich and helps reduce discomfort and inflammation plus it features a complete panel of amino acids
- Certified Organic Carob: for palatability - it's a tasty and safe alternative to choccy for doggies!
Mix with food. As a guide, use dosage as follows, relative to your dog's bodyweight.
0.5 - 4.5kg (1-10lbs) 1/4 tsp
5 - 11.5kg (11-25lbs) 1/2 tsp
12 - 22.5kg (26-50lbs) 3/4 tsp
23 - 34kg (51-75lbs) 1 Tbsp
34.5 - 45kg (76-100lbs) 1.5 Tbsp
Size: 100g (3.53oz)
Caution: Not to be used for dogs with diabetes, pregnant or lactating dogs. Always consult a vet when starting new health regime.