Organic Herbal Joint Health Supplement for Pets
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Have you noticed your dog suffer from joint soreness and stiffness that comes with ageing and arthritis? Or just looking for a preventative supplement?
Bugsy's Herbal Joint Health formula is a 100% all natural advanced joint supplement formulated by world-renowned herbalist Rita Hogan. Designed to combat and relieve discomfort & symptoms of Arthritis and Osteoporosis in your pet. Results can be seen as little as 2 weeks in some breeds.
This unique supplement combines key ingredients proven to reduce inflammation, prevent joint degeneration, encourage cartilage rejuvenation and improve joint lubrication.
- Certified Organic Baikal Skullcap (scutellaria baicalensis): Clears excess heat from the body and reduces dampness while possessing strong levels of antioxidants
- Certified Organic Rosehip (rosa canina): strong anti-inflammatory and cooling to the body
- Certified Organic Maritime Pine Bark (pinus pinaster): because it is a high antioxidant which combats the enzymes that break down cartilage
- Wild Crafted Gravel Root (eupatorium fistulosum): to balance liquids and solids which is important in the demineralisation process and for preventing arthritic deposits
- Certified Organic Marshmallow Root (althaea officinalis): for its lubricating and cooling properties and because it and works well in combination with Gravel Root
- Certified Organic Alfalfa: because it is vitamin rich and helps reduce discomfort and inflammation plus it features a complete panel of amino acids
- Certified Organic Carob: for palatability - it's a tasty and safe alternative to choccy for doggies!
Mix with food. As a guide, use dosage as follows, relative to your pet's bodyweight.
Up to 4.5kg (1-10lbs) 1/4 tsp
5 - 11.5kg (11-25lbs) 1/2 tsp
12 - 22.5kg (26-50lbs) 3/4 tsp
23 - 34kg (51-75lbs) 1 Tbsp
34.5 - 45kg (76-100lbs) 1.5 Tbsp
Size: 80g (3.53oz)
Caution: Not to be used for dogs with diabetes, pregnant or lactating dogs. Always consult a vet when starting new health regime.
DEHYDRATED AND AIR-DRIED PET FOODS
We process our Dry Food orders on a Tues, Thurs and Friday and ship via Australia Post eParcel service which generally takes
2-10* business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE -Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard service is $15.00 and Express service is $25.00.
Express postage, Heavy or Bulky items will incur a $5.00 surcharge.
FREE - Standard air mail for orders over $300.
Orders under $300 in value, the charge is $35.00 for standard air mail.
(*Express shipping services can be quoted on request.)
RAW PET FOODS
Our Frozen Raw food orders are processed on a Monday and Wednesday and ship via a cold courier delivery service which generally takes 3-5* business days from processing to be delivered depending on final destination.
For example; place your order for delivery within Melbourne or Sydney by midnight on Sunday and it will be delivered to your door on Thursday.
All metro and major regional areas are currently covered for cold delivery, however some regional locations may have limited availability at this stage. Contact our customer service to check your area.
Pricing rates for this service are as follows;
FREE - Standard postage on all orders over $100.
For orders under $100 in value, the Standard cold courier service is $18.00.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
At this time our delivery of raw foods is limited to within Australia only.
CLICK n COLLECT In-Store & Warehouse Direct
Shop online in the comfort of your home and pick up in-store or from our warehouse during trading hours.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Bugsy representative, at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org as we need to issue you with a returns address before you send us back any items. Without this, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
RETURNS | Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Contact us at mailto:email@example.com before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have on the agreed return process.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Your pets will love you for it..!!